Energy Edge Product Offering
NEW BUSINESS CREATION
The energy sector is undergoing tremendous changes with the introduction
of greenhouse gas constraints and an energy market which is becoming
less local and more global. As such, old business models for
energy businesses need to be replaced by new approaches that
on the new opportunities that now exist. If your company is contemplating,
or has decided to develop a new business unit or business offering,
Energy Edge has proven experience in helping create the optimal
strategies to turn your idea into a reality.
Energy Edge offers your company advice on:
- Where to go. How can you capitalize on your existing
skills, assets, and customer base to create a new offering to compete
in the new
- How to get there. What business model offers you the
appropriate way forward?
- What are your needs? What skills, investment, and assets are required
- Business plan development. How to turn your business model into a
business, secure the appropriate financing and partnerships.
- Matchmaking. Energy Edge can help you find the appropriate
partners: technical, strategic and investment.
- Business execution. Energy Edge can offer you the support that
is so critical in your business’ infancy.
Energy Edge’s breadth of knowledge contacts throughout the
energy sector can be a key element in your new business’ success.
To discuss how Energy Edge can help you create a winning new business
venture, contact us at email@example.com or
call us at +44 (0) 207 354 3595.
This page was updated on 20 April 2005